Friday 1 March 2013

ECW Part 3

Collecting information on ECW rules in one place we now come to the rules that I don't own (except for Perfect Captain) and know very little about.

First up is Field of Glory from Osprey about which I know very little.  I'd assumed it is a DBA/DBR variant but happy to be corrected.


Polemos is a system from Baccus and part of their 6mm system.  Somewhere, somewhere I have (from some years ago) some 6mm Samurai that they persuaded me to buy after a chat with them at a show (Triples in Sheffield I think. Needless to say, the Samurai are part of the lead mountain.



"Victory Without Quarter" is a rules set that I was sent a link to.



I emailed the address given just under a week ago and no reply yet.  

And last are rules from the Perfect Captain.    I've read his Russian Civil War rules out of interest when I was going through my VBCW and "Pulp Skirmish in the 1920's" phase a well back.  I've downloaded them but not had chance to go through them yet.  



Perfect Captain links are here: 


No comments:

Post a Comment