Monday 8 July 2013

Steampunkish things - panels and movies

Whilst trawling Ebay recently I came across somethng that set me thinking about Steampunk modifications.  The subject were some girls watches (from China - like lots of cheap things) and I thought that I could break up the bracelets and use them as panels - probably painted brass or whatever - on some home made vehicles/boats.

Price was £2.71 and £1.69 delivered.  I realise now that I should have put a 28mm figure alongside tthe bracelets for size comparison.




The other thing I did that was steampunkish related recently was to watch the 2002 Movie, Gangs of New York.  Victorian themed certainly, steampunk no although the gangs could well be some of the less desirable companies of IHMN.  Second hand via ebay for a few quid and thoroughly enjoyable. 


The Dead rabbits were an actual gang too....

http://www.history.com/news/history-lists/7-infamous-gangs-of-new-york






No comments:

Post a Comment