Tuesday 9 July 2013

ECW additions and a new camera

As life starts to return to some sense of normality after the last few years when other pressures affected my gaming and painting time then I'm starting to look over the EBay figure auction scene again to finish off or expand various forces.  

One recent bargain buy was a group of 19 ECW "forlorn hope" - in reality an assortment of plastic and metal Warlord Games figures.   First time I've seen the Warlord ECW figures - I've got a couple of boxes of their plastic stuff around and a couple of metal personality figures but haven't looked at them in much depth.  The following is a selection - also trying out the new camera I got a couple of weeks ago.  


The next picture is a close up of the 3 (plastic) painted figures.   And I'm really impressed with the camera to say it was £99.  Still not sure I'm a fan of multiple based figures - it makes movement easier but can hinder storage.  The thorny problem of decent storage for ECW pikemen still needs to be solved.  I think the figures have been washed with army painter dip...



No comments:

Post a Comment